7-9th of June 2005
Palais du Grand Large, St Malo, France
MOMPES workshop, 6th of June 2005
IRISA, University of Rennes 1, Rennes, France
Program of the conference
Registration is now opened
The International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System
Design (ACSD) serves as a forum for disseminating theoretical results
and advanced methods and tools for the design of complex concurrent
systems. While there are already quite a few success stories in the
field, there is still a strong need to bring theory and practice
closer together. The conference aims at cross-fertilizing both types
of research on the following topics:
- Methods for design of synchronous or asynchronous systems based
on models of concurrency (data-flow, communicating automata, Petri
nets, process algebras, statecharts, MSCs etc.).
- Correct-by-construction design methods and integration of
verification techniques with the design process.
- Synchronous / asynchronous design and communication interfaces:
Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous systems.
- Hardware / software co-design from common specifications.
- Concurrency issues in Systems on Chips (in particular, use of
formal methods for communication protocol design and verification).
- General chair:
Benoît Caillaud (IRISA / INRIA Rennes)
- Program Committee co-chairs: Jörg Desel (Katholische
Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany) and Yosinori
Watanabe (Cadence, USA)
- Deadline for tool demonstration submission: 8 April 2005
- Deadline for final version: 31 March 2005
- Deadline for early registration: 30 April 2005
- Conference: 6-9 June 2005
- 30 March 2005: Registration is opened
- 24 January 2005: Revised dates for notification of acceptance and final manuscript
- 20 January 2005: The submission deadline for tool demos is extended to 8 April 2005
- 10 December 2004: The deadline for submission is extended to December 17th.
- 16 November 2004: The 2nd CFP is sent to the following mailing
lists: Concurrency, Petri Nets, Synalp, Emsoft, Seworld et Eapls.
- 16 November 2004: The electronic submission service is online.
- 9 November 2004: French web pages are online.
- 22 October 2004: The first CFP is sent to the following mailing
lists: CONCUURRENCY, EMSOFT, SYNALP, SEWORLD, EAPLS, PetriNets.
- 21 October 2004: Conference web-page is online